Update: SWIFT is updated on the wordpress theme directory, you dont have to replace the files any more.
While updating SWIFT I used the replace all function in dreamweaver to convert the word “enable” to all caps “ENABLE”.
While doing so I forgot the fact that I was using the word “enable” in some of the variable names. PHP variables are case sensitive and that screwed up the theme.
Replace the theme-options-int.php file in Swift-v2.1.3/includes and style.php in Swift-v2.1.3/ with this files in the following zipped file.
I fixed this and updated the latest version on wordpress theme directory, it might take some time for it to be reviewed.
I’m very sorry for the inconvenience caused.