SWIFT premium is coming soon, subscribe to our news letter for free copies and discounts. I’m giving away 10 free copies to those who guess the price right (within a margin of 10%). Apart from this, 20 subscribers will get 20% discount.
How this works
- Winners of the 10 free copies will b picked by draw.
- For the discount, coupon code will be included in the first news letter and will be active for 20 purchases.
Apart from being faster than the current free version, there are a lot of improvements in SWIFT premium both visually and technically.
The major ones are..
- Integrated breadcrumbs for better SEO and navigation.
- Thumbnails will be picked automatically. You dont have to set them manually.
- The new NEWS paper layout. (demo, TechBU)
- Archive listing at the bottom of the page. (check screenshot below)
- Option to add your copyright information in the footer.
- Option to remove credit links in the footer.
- New related posts with thumbnails. (check screenshot below)
- New highly optimized social media icons.
- Integration of short code plugin Ninja Short codes.
- Added badge to comments by author.
- Some small JS effects on the magazine boxes.
SWIFT is already highly Optimized for Search Engines, Premium version pushes the SEO even further
- Google announced that it will consider page load time will be one of the several factors its going to use in its Search Engine ranking algorithm, so I optimized the page size by
- Optimizing the sprites
Earlier we used a <h4> tags for the sidebar and footer heading, that’s a valuable resource for search engine optimization. Using h4 for sidebars isn’t a big mistake, lot of themes do it. But we
Technical improvements you may not notice.
- Child theme compatible.
- I’m going through all the code again to keep it up to WordPress standards.
- Setting up default values, which make more sense.
- Inline documentation to keep up with WordPress standards.
- Optimized code.
Apart from the above mentioned improvements, I’m gonna get the theme thoroughly checked by SEO experts, and improve the typography and default colour scheme with advice from experts in the field.
I have short listed few SEO experts, and high profile designers, I will tell you the name once I finalize.