To be an authorised affiliate of SwiftThemes, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement. Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the SwiftThemes service as an affiliate. By signing up for the SwiftThemes affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
DO I NEED TO BE A USER OF PORDUCTS I RECOMMEND?
We want our affiliate program to be honest and legitimate. Our affiliates should be advocates of Swift too. We don’t want affiliates to evangelize Swift just for monetary returns (without even knowing what it is), thus misleading our future customers.
We expect you to have a first-hand experience with Swift, but it’s not necessary that you use it on the site you promote it.
AFFILIATE TRACKING AND COMMISSIONS
1. All sales are tracked using visitor IP/cookies. While this is the best method available, it is not perfect. We can only guarantee that sales will be tracked if the user’s IP does not change or their cookies are not cleared.
2. The first affiliate to refer a visitor gets credit for the sale. Multiple affiliates will not be paid for the same sale.
3. If a payment is refunded, then the commission for this payment will be removed from your account.
4. Only intentional clicks are allowed in the system. Forcing affiliates to click a link, or using fake tracking pixels or other means to register unsuspecting visitors in the system is prohibited. Accounts using such method will be terminated without warning.
5. Visitors referred by affiliates are tracked for a maximum of 60 days. Visitors who are referred and make a purchase 60 days after clicking an affiliate’s link will not be tracked, and a sale will not be awarded.
6. We value our genuine patrons and hate to see them lose a sale to a coupon site. So commissions made through coupon sites are voided.
1. Payments are sent out automatically at the end of the month to affiliate affiliates with a balance of $25 and above. You must have a valid PayPal email address assigned to your account to receive this payment.
For affiliates from India, to whom we cannot pay through PayPal, payments will be made to their bank account in Indian Rupees. If you do not have a non-Indian PayPal account, add your bank details to your payout details page.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SITE
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. We shall have no responsibility for the development, operation and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. You shall also be responsible for ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon any laws, including but not limited to the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights), and ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal. You must have express permission to use another party’s copyrighted or other proprietary material. We will not be responsible if you use another party’s copyrighted or other proprietary material in violation of the law.
We will immediately terminate your participation in the Program if we believe you have engaged in any of the following:
– Unsolicited mass e-mail solicitations, IRC postings or any other form of spamming, including but not limited to, newsgroups or AOL customers or otherwise violate the anti-spamming policies of SwiftThemes;
– Provide inaccurate or incomplete information to SwiftThemes concerning your identity, address or other required information;
– Attempt to cheat, defraud or mislead us in any way;
– Misrepresent to the public the terms and conditions of our sites or your sites;
– Engage in popup advertisement network activities;
– IFrames may not be used unless given express permission by SwiftThemes, sales made through hidden IFrames or Cookie Stuffing methods will be considered invalid
You are free to bid on PPC networks for keywords related to WordPress with the intent to direct traffic to SwiftThemes. We do NOT allow any brand name / Trademark bidding (SwiftThemes) or Trademark + bidding (i.e SwiftThemes Coupons). Some examples of prohibited keywords:i
“Swift Themes coupon”
“Swift theme review”
You are prohibited from bidding on any SwiftThemes and SwiftThemes KEYWORD (example: coupon, etc.) terms on any PPC search engine. When setting up the display advertisement in a PPC campaign, it is not permitted to use the display URL “www.SwiftThemes.com” or “SwiftThemes.com”, and ad text in a display ad may not contain the “SwiftThemes” trademark. We do NOT allow direct linking from PPC campaigns.
The goal of our guidelines regarding pay-per-click advertisements is to preserve the integrity of the SwiftThemes brand name and reputation. We do not want affiliates, or for that matter, any third party, representing themselves as SwiftThemes or presenting themselves in a way that could be confused with SwiftThemes.
Please note that organic search listings and results are permitted for the above terms.
1. If we suspect that you are engaged in fraud, your account may be terminated without notice.
2. Only one person may use an account, and each person may only create one account for themselves. Creating multiple accounts is not allowed. Affiliates with multiple accounts will be terminated.
3. Accounts that are found to be referring customers using misleading or falsified information will be terminated. Lying to a potential customer in order to persuade them to purchase our products is strictly forbidden.
4. Using illegal means of promotion, including (but not limited to) eMail SPAM is strictly prohibited. Accounts found to be promoting our products using methods that break the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 will be immediately removed from the system.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Product Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SwiftThemes BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF SwiftThemes OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.