Upgrade to Premium

Forums Forums SwiftThemes Support Upgrade to Premium

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Satish Gandham 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Scott Rawstorne
    Participant

Hi, I have a lifetime personal license which I believe entitles me to use the Premium version of Swift on 5 websites. I have just created a new website and would like to install the Premium version but only the standard version seems to be in the WordPress theme library. Can you please let me know where I can find the Premium version? Thanks.

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,
    You can get it from the members area under licenses tab.
    http://swiftthemes.com/swiftlers-area/login

Scott Rawstorne
    Participant

Thanks, Satish.

Scott Rawstorne
    Participant

Hi Satish,

Unfortunately, the WordPress installation process for the Premium version does not seem to accept my license key. Can you please let me know why this would be the case?

“Error # : A valid license key is required for one click updates and proper working of the theme.”

Thanks,

Scott

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

Try the new key added to your account.

Scott Rawstorne
    Participant

Thanks Satish. That seemed to work. The message asking me to enter my key has disappeared. However, it might be worth mentioning that when I entered the new key, the error message still appeared (along with the welcome message). I am not sure whether this is a problem.

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

Thanks for mentioning it.
    It’s a known harmless issue. We will take care of it, but its not on our priority list at the moment.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.