swift-v7.2.4-beta2 breaking slider

Forums Forums SwiftThemes Bug report and suggestions. swift-v7.2.4-beta2 breaking slider

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pablo Mandado 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Pablo Mandado
    Participant

<div class=”site-info”>Site url: http://thecrazytravel.com<br>Version:7.2.4-beta2</div>I updated Swift to 7.2.4-beta2 and the slider wasn’t working properly, I have it set up for showing 3 posts and they would be in vertical instead of as slider, but they won’t load at the same time so it would look like a massive empty space there.

The tittles from the widgets didn’t have the space with the content of the widgets in the sidebar.

I reverted it to 7.2.3.

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

Slider is a know issue. Fix included in the latest beta 2.

What about the widgets? Did not get you.

Pablo Mandado
    Participant

I was using beta2, did you make any changes on the theme without renumbering?

The use with the sidebar titles was that there was not enough vertical space between the title and the content of the widget. So the titles were overlapping the text.

By the way, I don’t get email notification anymore in this support forum.

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

Just released beta 3, please check.

Have you checked your spam folder for notifications?

Pablo Mandado
    Participant

It was that, the notifications were in my spam, so silly. I didn’t even think about it because they were going to my inbox until one day they stopped coming.

I will check out the beta 4 when I have some free time again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.