Swift Premium is a great theme, many thanks to Satish

Forums Forums SwiftThemes Testimonials Swift Premium is a great theme, many thanks to Satish

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marie-Jo Jones 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Marie-Jo Jones
    Spectator

Been using Swift Premium for the last 2 days. And I’m very impressed by its quality. It’s obvious Satish paid the utmost attention to every detail. Moreover Satish made it very easy for one’s own customization. Many, many, thanks.

This is what I did with it in two days: 4testing.info It’s still a test site and I need to do the home page, improve the header, create a site background image and style the copyright div.

Should have done it in 1 day but I lost all the settings while cutting/pasting a color #ref without deleting the previous ref. Got a warning but didn’t realize the extent of the disaster… For the 2nd version, I used custom CSS for styling so I can easily paste a copy as I go along.

Wish Swift had the divs in header and footer allowing to have full-width header and footer (like on Swiftthemes home page) so I could use it on my other sites.

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

Great customization. Love the font used for nav menus.

Did you try hybrid layout for full width header and footer?

Marie-Jo Jones
    Spectator

Thanks, Satish for your reply.

Font used if PT Sans Condensed (or Narrow, can’t remember by heart) by Russian foundry Paratype which produces some really nice work.

Would a full-width hybrid be responsive and provide the loop?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.