Suffering From Low Site Speed

Forums Forums SwiftThemes Support Suffering From Low Site Speed

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Satish Gandham 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am running my site¬†<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: monospace; font-size: medium; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;”>Howtoconnect – Windows 8, Apps, Android, Internet, Computer tips¬†</span>on swift latest beta version. I am suffering from low site speed. According to your suggestion (You had emailed) I migrated my site to wpengine and activated CDN but with the same result. I found slow speed is caused only by my theme. When I run my site twenty fourteen it gives over 90 score. Please suggest.

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

Hi, use WP minify to minify your scripts and install wp-smush it plugin and run your images through it.

I Smushed it all images again, removed plugin share this, and installed WP Minify plugin, yet not got so much improvement. Yes, The speed improved a little bit, but it is much below than up to mark. Second thing my thumbnails got very small after doing all these and I am unable to increase its size after a lot effort. Your suggestion is precious to make my site alive.

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

Not sure what caused your thumbnails to become very small.
    Did you by any chance update thumbnail dimensions in design options -> thumbnail settings?

If not send me your login

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.