See list of all sites with my licence associated to it

Forums Forums SwiftThemes Support See list of all sites with my licence associated to it

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Casey Burnett 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Casey Burnett
    Participant

Hello

Is there a way to see a list of sites that have registered with my swift licenses?

Often when I’m first setting up a new client site I’ll load several themes as I work through the needs of the client. Realizing that my lifetime subscription now has a limited number of sites, I need to go clean out some of the sites that didn’t finish with using Swift.

Thanks
    Casey Burnett

James B
    Participant

Hey Casey,
    I know when I want to see a list of sites I’ve used SWIFT on I simply log in to the members area and click on the “Licenses” tab at the top of the page. It then displays a list of sites SWIFT is activated on for your license. Although mine shows many of the same sites numerous times which is odd. I’ll have to look into that with support.
    Direct link to License area:
    http://swiftthemes.com/swiftlers-area/softsale/license

Casey Burnett
    Participant

Thanks, I didn’t know to expect to see it there. As my license area displays no sites. Which I know is not accurate.

James B
    Participant

No problem. I found it by accident myself. Do you have any sites currently actively using swift-premium? I could be wrong but I THINK the license area only reflects current active installations for a license. If a site used SWIFT in the past but no longer does it may be the site is removed from the list? It sounds like you know you have active swift-premium installations out there but just a thought.

My license area accurately reflects the sites I currently have Swift activated on but for some reason many domains (even though there’s only been a single installation) show up multiple times.

Casey Burnett
    Participant

Thanks James B.

I know at least one,
    http://www.caseyburnett.com/outdoors/

And it isn’t listed under my licenses.

I wonder if this is related to some issue with my license? I just installed Swift 7.2.68 and my license wasn’t accepted. I’ve contacted Satish@ but haven’t heard back.

Casey

Casey Burnett
    Participant

I’m trying to upload a screenshot but that’s not working. Not an issue as I think I’ve explained it clearly in the text above.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.