Search results background

Forums Forums SwiftThemes Support Search results background

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason Robinson 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jason Robinson
    Participant

When search results pull up more than one page, a bar appears at the bottom of the results, but it has a white background. I’ve changed all kinds of settings in the Swift Theme Color Options, but I cannot seem to find which setting changes the background color here. I couldn’t upload an image for some reason, so here’s a link to Imgur that shows the problem, http://i.imgur.com/81WXSVo.jpg.

Thanks again for any help and all of your hard work on this theme. I’ve recommended it to several people transitioning to WordPress.

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

Try changing the colors under generic elements.

Jason Robinson
    Participant

I did that and it changed the problem I had with the “Next” and “Previous” post buttons. Within the past 10 minutes, I was able to inspect the code for the search results and added the following to my User CSS:

.pagination ul > li > a, .pagination ul > li > span, .page-link a, .page-link span {
    background-color: rgba(0, 0, 78, 0.79);
    }

.pagination ul > li > a:hover, .pagination ul > .current > span, .page-link a:hover, .page-link span {
    background-color: rgba(27, 97, 148, 0.79);
    }

The colors are now changed from white to the colors I defined. I wasn’t able to change it any other way through the “Color options” menu.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.