Mobile display problems

Forums Forums SwiftThemes Bug report and suggestions. Mobile display problems

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Laura Hickman 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, have tried everything this morning, but I cannot make the mobile version of crochetalot.com look right on my 6s plus iphone . While properly sized for mobile, it does not show the slider or the logo and it simply brings up all of the complete articles one after another instead of the summaries. It also does not display the widgets at the bottom of the article anymore either. Mobile is not useful in this format. When I finally scroll to the bottom, I can click on ‘full site’. But no reader is going to have that much patience. Do I need some kind of css code to force it back to a nicer mobile interface? Please help. Thanks.
    PS the upload image button at the bottom of the form was unresponsive. 🙁

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Laura Hickman.

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

1. I checked your site on mobile, and it is working as expected. PFA screenshot.

When I finally scroll to the bottom, I can click on ‘full site’.

That likely means you are having some mobile related plugin. Swift doesn’t add any such button.

Upload images feature is now working.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Satish Gandham. Reason: Adding screenshot

Thanks Satish, I appreciate the quick answer. You are right, of course. I found that ‘mobile’ had been checked off in Jetpack. It was overriding the theme. AArrg. Thanks so much. #shouldaknownitwasaplugin — Laura

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.