Home Page

Forums Forums SwiftThemes Support Home Page

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nighthitcher 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TheWisdomScoop
    Spectator

We’re making progress, but we can’t figure out why our home page looks….squatty? You can’t scroll down on hit, and there’s no content directly on the home page. You can only get into posts by using the slider.

Shouldn’t my most recent post be right there on the front page? How do I get content on the front page?

http://www.thewisdomscoop.com

wifenmama
    Spectator

I think you need to make more posts to get more content. You have the slider to show 2 post, but all I can find on your site in all categories is 2 posts total. The home page isn’t going to duplicate those posts already in the slider. If you go ahead and post a 3rd post, even just a test one..that one will then show up in the slider I believe, and then your oldest post will show on your home page.

nighthitcher
    Spectator

each time a description of the change, there is always plenty to talk about around the world. they are not exempt. a statement usually are: “i have to change almost immediately versions, so do not expect me to date continue to attack ..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.