Great SEO, Huge improvement over Arras Theme

Forums Forums SwiftThemes Testimonials Great SEO, Huge improvement over Arras Theme

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jimminy 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

llansakara
    Spectator

Satish, great theme! I recently switched over from the Arras theme and although a newbie to WordPress (using it 3 months), i was able to fully setup up my blog with Swift 5.73 in 4 days:
    Day 1: Setting up the theme, deciding and customizing a layout
    Day 2: Customizing colors, Widgets, etc
    Day 3: Tweaking with a custom CSS styles
    Day 4: Final tweaking and correcting minor bugs. Here it is: Discovering Serendipity | Exploring Sri Lanka through story & photography… for the curious & adventurous traveler

I switched over because my Arras site was extremely slow and google only indexed 3/19 pages. Day 1 with Swift, google indexed 9/19 and in day 4 it was up to 17/19. I encountered a few minor bugs but was able to get a quick resolution through the forums.

Highly recommended!!

I also posted on the Swift Blog, thought I’d repost on the forum as well.

wordpress-themes
    Spectator

Even I have observed seo benefits when using swift theme.. Swift theme is really seo friendly theme..

Jimminy
    Spectator

I really need to get a faster loading site, but I’m afraid if I revamp it – it’s just gonna lose rankings?

leighva
    Spectator

Revamping a site doesn’t make it lose rank unless you delete old pages or change URLs and don’t do 301 redirects. If you already use WordPress and want to change themes, this shouldn’t be an issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.