Four questions

Forums Forums SwiftThemes Support Four questions

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lee Friday 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Lee Friday
    Participant

Today, I cleared everything in my browser cache in Firefox and Microsoft Edge, the only two browsers I use.

Today, I also installed the W3 Total Cache plugin and I clicked on Performace > Dashboard > “empty all caches”.

This did not solve any of the problems, so it does not seem to be a cache issue, unless I am missing something.

I hope you can guide me further Satish.

On the other problem, I mailed you the screenshot.

Lee Friday
    Participant

Satish, I need further guidance. I briefly experimented with your Beta PageSpeed theme and I can tell you the centering of the logo worked fine, the visual editor worked fine, and my site was not garbled in Microsoft Edge. When I reactivated Swift, all three problems came back.

Please help. I have not changed my login details, so you can still access the site.

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

My emails to you are bouncing back.
    I think I know what is happening on edge. Will get back to you on it ASAP.

Does the PageSpeed theme meet your needs?

Lee Friday
    Participant

I don’t know about PageSpeed yet. One problem is I could not see a way to pick and choose different colors. Is this feature not yet finished?

Lee Friday
    Participant

Satish, do you have an update?

Lee Friday
    Participant

Satish, your response on March 21st was “I think I know what is happening on edge. Will get back to you on it ASAP.” What did you discover?

Lee Friday
    Participant

Satish?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.