Any Theme Customizers for hire?

Forums Forums SwiftThemes Support Any Theme Customizers for hire?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Satish Gandham 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

gene morris Morris
    Participant

Are there any decent theme customizers in the forum interested in a job?

I’ve had a poor experience customizing my swift theme. I have no design skills, and their is NOTHING available w/ respect to tutorials.

I can’t even get my theme looking like the demo, since the only video tutorial is from 2 years ago, by some guy on youtube.

So before I fully commit to thrive themes and move away from swift,

I thought I would try one last time and see if anyone is interested in making some money, in exchange for customizing my website?

I want the site to look nice and professional, similar to the demo.

Right now my site looks very amateur and horrible w/ the swift theme.

@Satish, you guys really need to invest some time into updating your help files to the new theme, and for crying out loud, make a damned video that shows people, like me, how to get their site looking like the demo. That’s not too much to ask, is it?

Thanks, sorry for the rant. Just extremely frustrated by the poor swift experience. It’s night and day on the thrive themes site.

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster

Swift theme is for those who can imagine good designs but don’t have the coding skills.
    Attached the export file swift demos design options.
    Import them from the import/export page.

https://swiftthemes.com/forums/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/swift-design-options.txt

Satish Gandham
    Keymaster
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.