cannot change colors and fonts Swift 5.1x

Forums Forums SWIFT Themes Support cannot change colors and fonts Swift 5.1x

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  abhilashkumar 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

darzrc
    Spectator

Hi,
    This is my first post. Still I am a novice to WP blog and Swift themes. I just downloaded Swift 5.19 theme and tried to change font face to “Arial” and tried to change the color schema and tried to add a background image as well. But in Swift control panel it shows that settings save but when I refresh the page no change was applied. Not only Swift 5.19 but also 5.18 and 4.x themes also. (I tried other old themes as well) What should I do? (not using custom CSS, I need by using Design options>colors / design options>fonts)
    please help. thanks.

link – news.willlink.co.uk

factcheckers
    Spectator

Can’t get font or color changes to apply. Colors show up in the Design Options area okay, but on the blog…no change. “Enable custom colors” box is checked.

I thought it was just me, so I’m glad to get another report of this.

abhilashkumar
    Spectator

This is the same problem that I am facing since the day that I installed the theme. Really very nice theme apart from this issue.

Satish
    Keymaster

get the latest version of the theme and try changing the colours in a different browser.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.