Slider Question!

Forums Forums SWIFT Themes Support Slider Question!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tinisha Johnson 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
URL:
Version:
  • Author

alan santana
    Spectator

Hello everyone,

I manage to set up the slider and fix most of the problems and I have a very simple question for you.

What is the CSS code to edit the “Large Slider” post title font size?

Thanks in advance.
    If you look at the blog DoNothingMoney Blog | Advertising Strategies & Income Opportunities. How-To, Strategies, Guides and Tutorials.
    You can see how big the fonts are on the slider, I just want to make them a bit smaller.

Thanks in advanced!

Satish
    Keymaster

.nivo-caption{font-size:10px}

alan santana
    Spectator

Thanks a lot!
    Thanks to this I was able to fully customize the slider control and title bar.

Great Theme, I will try and purchase the paid version to support you.

Tinisha Johnson
    Spectator

How do I get rid of the swift logo and replace it with my own. Have been trying to figure it out for the longest…very frustrating.

Thank you in advance.

alan santana
    Spectator

@tinisha 4115 wrote:

How do I get rid of the swift logo and replace it with my own. Have been trying to figure it out for the longest…very frustrating.

Thank you in advance.

Are you talking about the default image?
    Post your blog link.

Tinisha Johnson
    Spectator

Yes, the default image. Have Stress Relief for Business

alan santana
    Spectator

Here is the reply!

The default swift theme image can be changed from the gray ‘swoop’ to an image of your choice.

This means that when you do not manually add an image to a post, your own default image will show instead of the Swift Theme’s image.

The image you want to substitute is located here:

Open the theme’s files. I do this through cPanel, other use something like filezilla.

So for me, in cPanel, I would go to ‘public_html’, then ‘my site.com’, then ‘wp-content’, then ‘Themes’, then your version of Swift.

After opening the Swift Theme files you will see a folder named ‘Images’ and the one you want to edit/replace is the ‘default.jpg’

The ‘default.jpg’,in my version, says, “PNG image data, 580 x 290, 8-bit colormap, non-interlaced”.

Make sure you stay within the dimensions of the original when replacing the image and make sure you have it named the same as the original ‘default.jpg’. You can play around with dimensions under 580 x 290, but I would be careful going larger than those parameters.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.