Save changes to Swift Options give me error reply – Help!

Forums Forums SWIFT Themes Bug report and suggestions. Save changes to Swift Options give me error reply – Help!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Zooper 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MedicalBlog
    Spectator

Hi,

I was customizing details in the Swift Options and when I tried to click Save Changes, the error reply below is what I always get:

Warning: fopen(/home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/js-base/slider-lite) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/create-js-file.php on line 19

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/js-base/slider-lite in /home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/create-js-file.php on line 20

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/create-js-file.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/create-js-file.php:19) in /home/medical/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890

Anyone know how to fix this? I couldn’t save a Favicon, RSS UserID and other details. But I was able to set the right pages to show and other radio button options correctly.

Zooper
    Spectator

Never seen those errors before, maybe something to do with file permissions on your hosting is all I can think of.

Satish
    Keymaster

Upgrade to the latest version.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.