Complete and total disaster

Forums Forums SWIFT Themes Support Complete and total disaster

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Guy De Marco 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
URL:
Version:
  • Author

Guy De Marco

I tried to load Swift (Paid version) onto my site, and it blew up so bad my browser couldn’t even display the page without crashing. There are no directions, no install guides, and no FAQ for issues.

I get this on the front page (before it crashes the browser) :
    Warning: Division by zero in /home/rootne5/public_html/MYSITE.com/wp-content/themes/swift/display/mag.php on line 12

I went through and created the two pages (blog and the newspaper – I cut and pasted it), and also installed the auto thumbnail plugin (plus ran it). Nothing works, and it kills browsers. Not cool, and not what I was expecting from a mature theme.

The site is grandsciencefiction.com, I’m trying to fix it for the exceptionally pissed off owner. I’ll leave the theme up tonight.

Guy De Marco

Additional JS errors:

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.3; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; InfoPath.3; BRI/1)
    Timestamp: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:37:31 UTC

Line: 8
    Char: 3
    Code: 0
    URI: http://grandsciencefiction.com/wp-content/themes/swift/lib/admin/js/scripts.js?ver=3.4.1

Guy De Marco

Chipping away at the issues, I got it to function in Chrome enough for it to not lock it up. IT still has issues and JS issues.

Satish
    Keymaster

1. There are instructions in the help page included with the theme.
    2. Division by zero is because you did not set the number of magazine columns.

I checked your site, and i don’t see any issues. If there are any please list them here.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.