Adding a Navigation Menu bar at the bottom

Forums Forums SWIFT Themes Support Adding a Navigation Menu bar at the bottom

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Terry 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
URL:
Version:
  • Author

Terry
    Spectator

Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum and most of the time my questions have not been answered in this support forum which makes me wonder if I am in the correct forum.:(
    I had most of my questions resolved by spending a lot of time exploring with trial & error and of course the WordPress Forum.
    Nevertheless I’m still trying my luck here with a question that can be very common and I hope you guys do not mind.
    My site LATEST UPDATES – PRICES AND PROJECTS – Properties Of Singapore*|*Properties Of Singapore which has been steadily bulid and I would like to have another set of navigational link at the bottom because after scrolling down all the way and to navigate to other menu I need to scroll back up.
    I hope to add this at the bottom as well, hope to get an answer here. Thank you.;)

Terry
    Spectator

Or maybe I should direct this question to the creater of Swift Themes : Does this theme support Navigation Bar at the Top and Bottom of the page?

Satish
    Keymaster

you can setup the navigation in footer, or use the footer widgets.

Terry
    Spectator

Thank you Satish. You never fail to help.

Terry
    Spectator

Hi, Satish can I ask you another question pertaining to the background ‘black columns’ on both sides.
    How can I remove them to make my page full screen?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.