faster is better than slow | Download Swift
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Save changes to Swift Options give me error reply - Help!

Save changes to Swift Options give me error reply - Help!

Hi,

I was customizing details in the Swift Options and when I tried to click Save Changes, the error reply below is what I always get:

Warning: fopen(/home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/js-base/slider-lite) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/create-js-file.php on line 19

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/js-base/slider-lite in /home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/create-js-file.php on line 20

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/create-js-file.php on line 20

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/medical/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/create-js-file.php:19) in /home/medical/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 890
    Anyone know how to fix this? I couldn't save a Favicon, RSS UserID and other details. But I was able to set the right pages to show and other radio button options correctly.

Never seen those errors before, maybe something to do with file permissions on your hosting is all I can think of.

Upgrade to the latest version.

+ Reply to Thread