faster is better than slow | Download Swift
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP! EMERGENCY! Blog is down

HELP! EMERGENCY! Blog is down

Everything was working fine last night, and I didn't do anything to my blog other than update a couple posts (no new plugins or anything like that).

Now, I am getting an error message stating "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/creature/public_html/thereandbackagaintravel.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2072"

According to my file manager in Cpanel, the Functions.php file was last modified at 3:00am this morning.

EEEEKKKK! What do I do?

Satish-If you need login information for my blog, please e-mail me at Shanna@thereandbackagaintravel.com

Thanks,
    Shanna
    Last edited by thereandbackmn; 07-24-2012 at 06:32 PM.

May be you tried wordpress update options.
    Reinstalling wordpress should fix the problem. If you need help, I can do it for 75$

Yes, I need your help. I tried re installing word press myself, but I am not making any progress. How do we start this process?

I have MOSTLY fixed the blog...so no need for additional assistance.

I am still having one issue that I was wondering if you had any ideas about...the categories for my pullown menus aren't working. When I use the pulldown menu at www.thereandbackagaintravel.com, the menu item only loads the home page (not toe posts of the specified category.)

Any ideas?

+ Reply to Thread