faster is better than slow | Download Swift
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Money Back

Money Back

Hi, this theme is great and works great (I was having a problem a while back, but fixed it), but I have decided to use something else in a different way so I need to get my money back. Satish, I sent you an email yesterday requesting my money back but I haven't heard back from you, so I thought I would post this here in case you see this first.

Thank you,
    Kathy Whatley

you will have it in two days

refund issued.

Refund Request

Thought I would just go ahead and send my request in here since this one was here. I would also like a refund. I was hoping to use this setup, but there are issues I just can't seem to get around. One would be the slider that in another form was due on Monday, it is now wednesday. Missing a stated timeline also doesn't fly well for me. If its going to be a later date following up on the forum would be nice. Thanks.

You will have the refund in two days.
    New slider is already ready, we are testing it. You can see it in action here
    http://demos.swiftthemes.com/

The new slider looks great...can't wait! Will the additional sidebar widgets that I see in the demo that aren't available now be added with the update?

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    yup, tabs widget will be added in the update. It's almost ready, making the final checks.

@ryanarp
    refund issued.

Hi,

I could not find the procedure to ask for money back anywhere this is why I am writing here. Could you please return my money.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread