faster is better than slow | Download Swift
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slider Question!

Slider Question!

Hello everyone,

I manage to set up the slider and fix most of the problems and I have a very simple question for you.

What is the CSS code to edit the "Large Slider" post title font size?

Thanks in advance.
    If you look at the blog DoNothingMoney Blog | Advertising Strategies & Income Opportunities. How-To, Strategies, Guides and Tutorials.
    You can see how big the fonts are on the slider, I just want to make them a bit smaller.

Thanks in advanced!

.nivo-caption{font-size:10px}

Thanks a lot!
    Thanks to this I was able to fully customize the slider control and title bar.

Great Theme, I will try and purchase the paid version to support you.

How do I get rid of the swift logo and replace it with my own. Have been trying to figure it out for the longest...very frustrating.

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by tinisha View Post
    How do I get rid of the swift logo and replace it with my own. Have been trying to figure it out for the longest...very frustrating.

Thank you in advance.
    Are you talking about the default image?
    Post your blog link.

Here is the reply!

The default swift theme image can be changed from the gray ‘swoop’ to an image of your choice.

This means that when you do not manually add an image to a post, your own default image will show instead of the Swift Theme’s image.

The image you want to substitute is located here:

Open the theme’s files. I do this through cPanel, other use something like filezilla.

So for me, in cPanel, I would go to 'public_html', then 'my site.com', then 'wp-content', then ‘Themes’, then your version of Swift.

After opening the Swift Theme files you will see a folder named ‘Images’ and the one you want to edit/replace is the ‘default.jpg’

The ‘default.jpg’,in my version, says, “PNG image data, 580 x 290, 8-bit colormap, non-interlaced”.

Make sure you stay within the dimensions of the original when replacing the image and make sure you have it named the same as the original ‘default.jpg’. You can play around with dimensions under 580 x 290, but I would be careful going larger than those parameters.

+ Reply to Thread